The protection of your sensitive personal data is a serious matter to us at R3i Ventures and we would like you to feel safe and comfortable when surfing on our website pages, registering for a webinar or submitting your personal data via a job site.
RECORDING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, your personal data is not required for visiting the R3i websites.
Only personal data that you have entered voluntarily, e.g. within the scope of a registration, a survey or contract conclusion will be recorded.
USE, DISCLOSURE, AND EARMARKING OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data gathered within the scope of direct R3i Internet services will only be recorded, processed and used in accordance with the valid data-protection regulations and for the purposes of contract processing or safeguarding legitimate own business interests relating to consulting services and support provided to our customers and prospects.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
As per the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. We shall obtain your written consent through letter or fax or email regarding the purpose for which your personal information shall be utilised before collecting any such personal information.
R3i Ventures takes technical and organisational measures to protect any data you have made available to R3i Ventures from incidental or willful manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. This applies as well, when external services are used. Our security measures are continuously enhanced in line with technical advances.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. Depending on which of our Websites you are visiting, we may also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts, as well as to understand your browsing of the Website (for example, which page you visit or how long you stay on each page).
• Assisting you in navigation;
• Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
• Analysing your use of our products, services or applications;
• Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioural advertising).
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website. Our website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies
• Performance Cookies
• Functional Cookies
• Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button in the Cookie notice. This Privacy Statement covers www.r3iventures.com, www.houseofmedtech.com, www.houseofdeeptech.com.
For more information about how to opt out of Hotjar, please refer to Hotjar’s Opt Out information: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
INTEGRATION OF SOCIAL NETWORK PLUG-INS
Some pages at R3i Ventures may have social network plug-ins integrated into them (e.g. "I like" button, "Share" button). Some examples of social networks are Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. When you load a R3i Ventures page that contains such a plug-in, your browser will set up a link to this social network. The content of the plug-in (of the button) is then provided by the servers of this social network. This means that in principle these servers can trace the page being loaded (potentially also via cookies that were installed at this social network during your visits).
If you want to prevent your social network from collecting data on you, you can log out from it beforehand and possibly delete existing cookies from the online service provider concerned. If you do not have a user account with a social network, then no data will be transferred.
PUBLIC REGISTER OF NOTIFICATIONS
Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 stipulates the Body Corporates to make the following information available for inspection by members of the public in a suitable manner.
1. Purposes of data, recording, processing or use
R3i Ventures is a leading professional services company accelerating the growth and equity of early stage ventures in deeptech and medtech for impact. Data is recorded, processed and used for the above purposes.
2. Description of the circle of persons affected and associated data & data categories
Data of customers, employees and suppliers in as far as these are required to fulfill the purposes stated above.
3. Recipients or categories of recipients to which such data may be disclosed
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the R3i Ventures corporate family i.e. its associate, Holding and Group Companies to provide joint content, products and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to R3i Ventures or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
4. Data retention periods prescribed by law
The legislator has laid down various retention periods and duties. After expiry of these periods, the data in question will be routinely deleted. Any information not governed by these stipulations, will be deleted when the purposes stated above cease to apply.
5. Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer : Leesa Soulodre, General Partner, R3i Ventures Pte Limited
Mapletree Business City
20 East Pasir Panjang Road